Dermapen microneedling pen uses disposable handpiece which has multiple needles that vertically pierce the skin and create thousands of micro injuries.
Dermapen treatment produces micro injuries to the skin encourage and harness the power of the body’s innate ability to re-grow and repair itself naturally.
Micro-Needling has been proven to enhance skin rejuvenation and is far safer for the patients with faster recovery .
The automatic vibrating function of the Dermapen microneedling pen increases the effectiveness of the skin treatments by increasing absorption of the products,while reducing pain and discomfort.
Dermapen microneedling treatment promotes scar-less healing and increased collagen production, similar to laser skin treatments but without the cost,side effects and downtime. Micro Needling results have been found to be more effective and beneficial than most microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
Affects and Benefits
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Improves acne scarring & wound healing
- Tightens,lifts & rejuvenates the skin
- Pigmentation & Hyperpigmentation
- Reduces the effects of sun damage
- Skin pores
Once you have had the Dermapen microneedling procedure done, do the following:
- DO NOT EXPOSE YOURSELF TO THE SUN: After the treatment avoid the sun as much as you can because the skin channels are open. Try and avoid any kind of sunscreen as well for 24 hours .The skin channels are usually very open and therefore if there is any toxins in the sunscreen, it will be harmful to you.
- DO NOT USE ANY ‘ACTIVE SKIN’ PRODUCTS: After the procedure avoid any skin care products that has active ingredients like Alpha Hydroxyl Acids,Retinol or any other products.The skin is still sensitive and these products will not help the situation.
- USE COLLAGEN STIMULATING PEPTIDES:Basically,micro needling serves to stimulate the production of collagen. After the skin has recovered from the procedure, use this products to further help with the stimulation of collagen production.
- AVOID THE USE OF MAKEUP AFTER TREATMENT:It is important that you give your skin room to breathe and especially for around 24 hours after the procedure and especially when using a brush. Remember,the brush bristles can penetrate the pores and especially if they are very thin. Remember,the skin channels are still open.Also when the brush is dirty it can contaminate the skin and consequently lead to infections.All this is unavoidable.Before you go back to makeup,give your skin the time it needs to recover.
|Dermapen Treatment ||£180.00